GeekySpeaky: Submit Your Site!
Custom Search

Saturday, August 21, 2010

The BULLSHIT

Sorry for not writing yesterday I was dealing with the bullshit. Not just any baby father bullshit, but the kind of bullshit that makes you want to hurt him just because. In all my years of life, I have never had so much bullshit as I encounter now. I mean daily shit, from him, my sister, my mother and even my child. Though her bullshit is more along the lines of saying no to everything I say.

I really wonder why men even say they will do, when in the long run they never do. "I will be there whenever you need me" that is my baby fathers favorite line. Considering he let me know at 3 in the morning he would be here to come and watch his child so I could continue to do housing renovations that I alone with one other person is trying to complete. It is now 10 in the morning, and his ass still isn't here. Did I mention my child would not go back to sleep last night when she woke up at 4 right as I was trying to go to bed. Then she took a nap, and is back up. More active than ever. So I am now cranky and pissed off. Then when I call him and ask him what is he doing, he lets me know he is sleeping. Like he is justified by that. SMH(shaking my head) when we go off it is because of the bullshit. Yesterday knowing I get our child early on Friday he waits to five to get her. Doesn't let me know he is getting her until, he gets to my house. 20 mins after I had already picked her up. The messed up part was, I got as nail in my foot, and I was bleeding horribly to get my child. Yet, I am a mom right. We feel no pain, we are supposed to be the energizer bunny, and not complain. Yea, right. The bullshit always gets me. Since today is Saturday, I figure I will have tons more to share with you about it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio
Top Stories GeekySpeaky: Submit Your Site!