GeekySpeaky: Submit Your Site!
Custom Search

Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Bullshit P2

My child spent the night with her father so I could get some rest. Yea, right, mostly so I could get up this morning and paint. The life of a baby momma does not end when the child is not here. Just the opposite, you are probably the most busy when a child is not around. You finally have time to catch up on things you could not do during the week. So like always I am still busy. I don't even mind being busy, just mind when my child wants all of my attention and I have other things to do. Just how it is sometimes.

Yesterday was a bad day. He was coming all day, then he continued with the bullshit. I would have been happier if he just told the damn truth. When men lie, it makes situations a whole lot more stressful. I do not think they even understand in the slightest how a lie can affect a whole day. Yesterday I could have gotten soo much accomplished but, like always I had to pay attention to my loving lil one, that nothing got done. No assistance, no help, and no patience is what I deal with on a regular day. Everyone always wants something from me, but will give nothing in return. Yet, when you have a child, everyone else becomes your responsibility as well. When your young, they assume you have all the energy in the world, so that you can do everything they want and need you to do. It is hard being a baby momma. Avoid it at all cost.

1 comment:

  1. Why did you stop writing? Your issuses seem similar to my own. Hope you are ok and start writing again.

    ReplyDelete

My Zimbio
Top Stories GeekySpeaky: Submit Your Site!