GeekySpeaky: Submit Your Site!
Custom Search

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

ALL ALONE

Life as a baby momma is a demanding one. One where you need to be there not only for your child, but also for everyone else. When I first had my daughter lets just say I lost my mind. I had no idea what to do with a child, and sitting around watching Nick Jr with her all day was not my idea of fun. Don't get me wrong I did not neglect my child, she is what a newspaper I read called a high handler. A child who always wants someone to be there, and I am the moms that no one expected to ever have children. I am the last person you would expect to raising a child. So, the nurturing aspect of the job, is not one I am very good at. Not to say I don't love my child, because I do. She is the best thing in my life, she is just very demanding. To make matters worse, we are the same sign.

The extent of her father's interaction with her is coming to see her once a week. If we are lucky enough to even get that. He spends five to ten minutes with her, and then he is off again. To be seen whenever he can make time for us. Then he wonders why I complain. Mind you, I am up every morning at 7 to get her ready for school. When most nights I do not go to bed till 1 or 2. So with very little sleep I am up, while this fool lies in his bed for most of the day. Yet I am wrong when I go off the chart. It is a damn shame that this is a daily life for me. I don't even understand why I go through the crap I go through. I just know 18 years can't get here soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio
Top Stories GeekySpeaky: Submit Your Site!