GeekySpeaky: Submit Your Site!
Custom Search

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Another Day, Another Drama

So I figure why not share my life. Not all of my life, just the part that deals with raising my child, and dealing with her father. For starters call me Daria, I am a freelance writer, and a single mother of a beautiful baby girl. I am young, my early 20's, and so is my baby father. That could play a partial part in 95% of the drama I suffer from. Men in the year 2010 don't grow up till they are 30. Unfortunately they love to make promises, and love to put on that show, but as soon a  baby come into the picture they act like they are so busy they can not even change a diaper, but they want you to be ready for them. Men are jokes. From my experience, and those of many friends of mine we all seem to have one thing in common. Messed up baby fathers, and I want to share this amazing phenomenon with you.

I really feel the need to to this to prove to myself I am not crazy. See, men love to play mind games on a woman. Have you feeling these than the dirt on the ground. They love to have women feeling hurt, sad, it empowers them. If women were always happy, and content, we wouldn't need them. The same thing happens when a child comes into the picture. Men want the same attention they received before the child was born. Yet most don't want to invest any time with the child, so that is double the work for the mother. I don't even feel that it is just baby mommas who suffer. My father and mother have been together for 30 something years, and my mother did most of my raising. I barely had anything to do with my father till I had my daughter. That is quite sad at the end of the day. Maybe it is genetic, a flaw in the male DNA. Who the heck knows. I do know that I am going to let you lovely people out there know just how hard the life of a baby momma is. Maybe it will sink in to some men out there with children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio
Top Stories GeekySpeaky: Submit Your Site!